Just in case you missed it… It was my Birthday this week. Had an awesome week with one of the highlights being my birthday cake… or birthday balls as they were. Mum & toddler made these especially for me and my sister.
What you need to get out of the cupboard and fridge:
- 1 carrot grated.
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of rice flour
- 1 egg
What you do with the stuff:
- Preheat the oven to 160oC
- Simply combine all the ingredients together in a bowl finishing with the egg.
- Mix together well.
- Mum & toddler put them in cupcake wrappers for me because it was my birthday so toddler placed the wrappers into the cupcake tray and then mum spooned in the mixture.
- Alternatively you could simply spoon little balls onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Only needs 15-20mins until it is just slightly hard…. but not too hard!
- Let them cool and share around with your friends (ensuring you get your share!)
To check out more 1st World Dog Treats check out my Recipe Book page.